Skip to main content

About your Search

20130302
20130310
STATION
COM 1
DATE
LANGUAGE
Search Results 0 to 0 of about 1
Comedy Central
Mar 4, 2013 10:30am PST
into my heart because it works. [laughter] last week, senator lindsey graham revealed that drones have now killed 4,700 people. [cheers and applause] all right. if fans here tonight. and most impressively, many of those 4,700 people were the ones we were trying to kill. [laughter] unfortunately, not everyone is as proud of president obama's drone program as i am. for instance, president obama. [laughter] just listen to former press secretary, robert gibbs. >> when i went through the process of becoming press secretary, one of the first things they told me was you're not even to acknowledge the drone program. you're not even to discuss that it exists. >> stephen: though, truth is, the secret got out a long time ago. i don't know how, but it was leaked to at least 4,700 people. [laughter] i just don't get why the administration is so ashamed of its extrajudicial robosassination spree. [laughter] after all, a whopping 83% of americans approve of it. even among liberal democrats 77% endorse the use of drones. and those remaining 23% of liberal holdouts are just the same spoilsports who eventua
Search Results 0 to 0 of about 1